While polling went off peacefully without the weather creating inconvenience, the State Meteorological Centre has issued a warning (watch) about the possibility of hail in isolated parts of the mountainous districts on Friday. Districts including Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Bageshwar and Pithoragarh are likely to receive hail while light to moderate rain and thunderstorm is very likely to occur in various places of the state on Friday.
For Dehradun, the meteorological centre has forecast the possibility of thundercloud development in some areas especially during evening time on Friday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be about 35 degree Celsius and 20 degree Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places of the state on Thursday were 34.5 degree Celsius and 18.6 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 35.5 degree Celsius and 19.2 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 25 degree Celsius and 11.1 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 24.5 degree Celsius and 12.8 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Friday, 12 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Hail likely in isolated places today April 12, 2019
- BJP leader to face action for photo with VVPAT April 12, 2019
- Independent agency to investigate police seizure of cash April 12, 2019
- BJP leader lodges complaint against Khanpur MLA April 11, 2019
- Polling parties depart for Haridwar constituency April 11, 2019