The State Meteorological Centre has given a yellow warning of hail which is likely to occur at isolated places of the state on Monday. Isolated places in the districts of Dehradun, Tehri, Nainital and Pithoragarh are likely to experience hail today, according to the meteorological centre. Overall in the State, the weather in general is forecast to remain mainly clear to partly cloudy. Very light to light rain, snow and thunderstorm are likely to occur at a few places.
Dehradun is likely to experience partly to generally cloudy skies today. Light rain and thunderstorm are also likely to occur in some areas. The maximum and minimum temperatures are forecast to be around 28 degree Celsius and 11 degree Celsius respectively.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in the State on Sunday were 26.6 degree Celsius and 9.5 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 27.4 degree Celsius and 8.5 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 14.4 degree Celsius and 3.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 17.8 degree Celsius and 6.3 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri respectively.
Monday, 11 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019