The Uttarakhand governor Baby Rani Maurya wished the people on the occasion of Holi. The time for ‘open-house’ in the Raj Bhawan has been fixed from 10:30 AM to 1 PM on the occasion of Holi on Thursday. Meanwhile, in her message issued on the eve of Holi, the governor said, “Filled with the colours of joy and enthusiasm, Holi is a festival that encourages people to forget differences and bitterness and replace it with good will and cooperation. May this festival be auspicious and bring prosperity for all. Let us celebrate Holi with this attitude in a positive atmosphere and contribute our bit towards the progress of the state,” stated the governor.
She also appealed to all sections of society to celebrate this festival with a sense of affection and mutual harmony.
Thursday, 21 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- A visual treat April 21, 2019
- Loose talk on women to cost cricketers Pandya, Rahul Rs 20 lakh each April 21, 2019
- Want to do negative roles too: Ishita Dutta April 21, 2019
- Festival of democracy must not be vipassana April 21, 2019
- Abhinandan shifted out of Srinagar over Jaish threat April 21, 2019