The Uttarakhand governor Baby Rani Maurya wished the people on the occasion of Holi. The time for ‘open-house’ in the Raj Bhawan has been fixed from 10:30 AM to 1 PM on the occasion of Holi on Thursday. Meanwhile, in her message issued on the eve of Holi, the governor said, “Filled with the colours of joy and enthusiasm, Holi is a festival that encourages people to forget differences and bitterness and replace it with good will and cooperation. May this festival be auspicious and bring prosperity for all. Let us celebrate Holi with this attitude in a positive atmosphere and contribute our bit towards the progress of the state,” stated the governor.
She also appealed to all sections of society to celebrate this festival with a sense of affection and mutual harmony.
Thursday, 21 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019