The Uttarakhand Governor Baby Rani Maurya flagged off the mountaineer Amisha Chauhan on her Mount Everest mission on Tuesday from the Raj Bhawan here.
Amisha Chauhan is slated to start on her mission to scale the Mount Everest on March 28. Extending her best wishes to Amisha Chauhan, the governor said that her efforts would inspire the youths of the state specially girls to participate in adventurous activities. It should be mentioned here that Amisha Chauhan has successfully scaled the highest peak of Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro and highest peak of Europe, Mount Elbrus.
Wednesday, 27 March 2019 |PNS| Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019