Sunday, 16 September 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
Guru Ram Rai University entered into an MoU with Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI), New Delhi to start new demand driven courses on Saturday. The Vice Chancellor (VC) of University, P P Dhyani said that the university would start new Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in Clinical Research and Health Care Management, Aviation Management, Aviation Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Automobile Management and Fashion Merchandising which will groom the students with all the required skills and attitude for the market.
You might also like
- Growth sinks to 6-yr low at 4.5% November 30, 2019
- No more trees’ butchering, Uddhav stays November 30, 2019
- CM’s warning: Expedite departmental recruitment or face action November 30, 2019
- Security tightened for VP’s visit, police conduct full dress rehearsal November 30, 2019
- Naidu to pay homage to martyr in village today November 30, 2019