Amritsar Blast: At least three people were killed and many were injured in a bomb blast at Rajasansi village near Amritsar on this Sunday afternoon.
Three persons were killed and several others injured in a grenade attack on a religious ceremony at Rajasansi village on this Sunday afternoon, police said.
The incident took palace when around 200 people were participating in the religious event at Nirankari Bhawan here. According to eyewitnesses two persons on a motorcycle threw a grenade at the Nirankari Bhawan, where a religious ceremony was in progress, and fled.
Three persons were killed in the incident, and several were insured.
The incident happened near Amritsar. The injured have been taken to the hospital and the bodies of the victims sent for post-mortem, police said. read more posts…
Sunday, 18 November 2018 | PNS —
You might also like
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019
- Issue show-cause notice to polluting factories, HC directs UEPPCB June 14, 2019
- Waste segregation, decentralised composting to start in all Govt colonies June 14, 2019