The State’s Tourism and Culture minister Satpal Maharaj said the State Government is committed to development of Yamunotri. The Minister said this while addressing the gathering at Kharsali in Uttarkashi via telephone on the occasion of a religious ceremony and Pran Pratishtha of the deity in the new Someshwar Devta temple on Monday.
The Minister was to attend the event but his helicopter could not take off due to inclement weather. He assured the gathering that the local issues would be resolved. The Minister also said he will soon visit the area to seek blessings of Someshwar Devta.
Tuesday, 13 August 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Why should on the net on line casinos make available live merchants? November 10, 2019
- Ram gets back his birthplace November 10, 2019
- Verdict won’t end political discourse around Mandir November 10, 2019
- People’s response reflects unity in diversity, says PM November 10, 2019
- Ayodhya verdict… Judgement historic, remain away from rumours: CM November 10, 2019