Revamping Gmail, Google has added options like easy label adding, moving, muting and snooze emails to the right-click context menu of its emailing platform.
The options would enable users to reply to or forward an email directly from a message while opening multiple emails in multiple new windows, Google wrote in a G Suite blog post on Monday.
The previous right-click menu only gave the users three options to choose from — archive, mark as unread, or delete.
The new additions come with options to search for all emails from the same sender or with the same subjects at once.
The feature — which will be “On” by default — is being made available to users on all G Suite editions, the post said.
Google has already started rolling out the update to G Suite users with Rapid Release domains. For the other users, the feature’s scheduled release is on February 22.
News Credit: IANS
You might also like
- DMK gives Congress 10 seats in TN, Puducherry February 21, 2019
- MBS backs India’s war on terror February 21, 2019
- Speaker forms committee on District Level Development Authority February 21, 2019
- Waste to energy policy ready for waste management: Min February 21, 2019
- Roads, health services in pathetic condition: Indira Hridayesh February 21, 2019