Revamping Gmail, Google has added options like easy label adding, moving, muting and snooze emails to the right-click context menu of its emailing platform.
The options would enable users to reply to or forward an email directly from a message while opening multiple emails in multiple new windows, Google wrote in a G Suite blog post on Monday.
The previous right-click menu only gave the users three options to choose from — archive, mark as unread, or delete.
The new additions come with options to search for all emails from the same sender or with the same subjects at once.
The feature — which will be “On” by default — is being made available to users on all G Suite editions, the post said.
Google has already started rolling out the update to G Suite users with Rapid Release domains. For the other users, the feature’s scheduled release is on February 22.
News Credit: IANS
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019