The state government has given its approval to appoint eight assistant professors in the Government Doon Medical College (GDMC).
In an order, the secretary, health and family welfare, Nitesh Jha directed the direct medical education to appoint Dr. Himanshu Agarwal and Dr. Ravleen Kaur Bakshi as assistant professor in Community Medicine, Dr Sindhu Chaudhary in Anatomy, Dr Jyotsna Agarwal as antenatal officer, Dr Nimisha Gupta as assistant professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Sanjay Dobhal in Surgery, Dr S Sehgal in Anaesthesia and Dr A R Piyush in Blood Bank.
The interview for various posts of the assistant professors in the GDMC was conducted on October 10 this year. read more posts…
Saturday, 24 November 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-–
You might also like
- BJP and Congress play attack game ahead of big battle February 18, 2019
- Bhumi’s intense work February 18, 2019
- Rajini not in ’19 race, roots for stable Govt February 18, 2019
- Pak-funded separatists off safety net February 18, 2019
- CRPF cautions against ‘fake posts’ on internet February 18, 2019