The state government has given its approval to appoint eight assistant professors in the Government Doon Medical College (GDMC).
In an order, the secretary, health and family welfare, Nitesh Jha directed the direct medical education to appoint Dr. Himanshu Agarwal and Dr. Ravleen Kaur Bakshi as assistant professor in Community Medicine, Dr Sindhu Chaudhary in Anatomy, Dr Jyotsna Agarwal as antenatal officer, Dr Nimisha Gupta as assistant professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Sanjay Dobhal in Surgery, Dr S Sehgal in Anaesthesia and Dr A R Piyush in Blood Bank.
The interview for various posts of the assistant professors in the GDMC was conducted on October 10 this year. read more posts…
Saturday, 24 November 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-–
You might also like
- Will trim GST for masses: PM December 19, 2018
- Won’t let Modi sleep till farm loan waived: Rahul December 19, 2018
- Cable TV to cost you more from Dec 29 December 19, 2018
- ACS appears before HC single bench December 19, 2018
- Changes in UP ZA Act against spirit of U’khand formation: Harish Rawat December 19, 2018