FRI SCIENTIST FETED WITH“ADARSH VIDYA SARASWATI RASHTRIYA PURASKAR”
Friday, 19 January 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
Forest Research Institute (FRI) scientists working in the Forest Pathology division, Vipin Parkash received the “Adarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar, National Award of Excellence-2017”.
The award was conferred on him by the Award Selection Committee of Global Management Council which is an apex body that promotes and encourages commendable achievements from all over the country and Glacier Journal Research and Education Foundation, Ahmedabad, Gujarat in recognition of the commendable contributions made by him in scientific research and education. He has also been nominated as a member of editorial board of the journal.
The FRI director Savita presented the award which comprised a specially designed plaque, gold medal and certificate of honour to Parkash recently at the institute.
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020