Four including village watchman caught with leopard pelt
The continuing trend of wildlife crime in the state was exposed yet again when a Gram Prahari (village watchman) and three other men were caught with a leopard pelt. The four were caught with the wildlife contraband by a joint team of Special Operation Group (SOG) and police in Someshwar area of Almora district.
The district police spokesperson Hema Ethani informed on Friday that on Thursday night, the joint team caught four men with a leopard pelt and also seized a two-wheeler from them. The four arrested include Chandan Singh and Basant Lal from Someshwar area of Almora and Deepak Malda and Manoj Bachkheti from Bageshwar district. Singh is the village watchman of Falyo Arjun Rath in Someshwar Tehsil.
The SOG in-charge Brijbhushan Gurrani informed that the four men were nabbed based on information provided by sources. A source had informed the joint team that two youth from Bagehswar would be coming in a two-wheeler with a leopard pelt which would be bought by two youth of Someshwar. The leopard pelt measures a little more than four feet in length and about two feet in width. The police have booked a case under the Wildlife Protection Act.
Saturday, 28 September 2019 | PNS | Haldwani
You might also like
- Prezzo Più Basso Tadalafil. Farmaci generici senza ricetta. Consegna espressa November 21, 2019
- Dove Ordinare Lisinopril-hctz Senza Ricetta – Farmacia Piacenza November 21, 2019
- Comprare Pillole Generiche Flomax – Farmacia Del Sole Online November 21, 2019
- Colcrys Online November 21, 2019
- Prendi Norvasc A Buon Mercato. Farmacie Autorizzate Online November 21, 2019