Following heart attack, Kunjwal airlifted to Gurugram
Former Speaker of Uttarakhand Assembly and veteran Congress leader Govind Singh Kunjwal who had been admitted at a hospital in Haldwani on Friday night following a heart attack was airlifted to Medanta Hospital, Gurugram on Saturday. The doctors treating him said that the condition of the veteran Congress leader was stable.
Kunjwal had felt sick while attending a programme at Lamgada block in Almora on Friday. He had been rushed to Base Hospital Almora from where he was taken to a private hospital in Haldwani.
The former Speaker was taken to the Medanta Hospital on Saturday by an air ambulance where A team of doctors accompanied the ailing leader.
Former Chief Minister Harish Rawat and the leader of the Opposition Indira Hridayesh were among the leaders who visited the hospital where Kunjwal was admitted on Saturday.
Sunday, 23 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Objections raised on ‘Nishank’s’ nomination paper March 27, 2019
- Clash between BJP MLAs may create problems for party March 27, 2019
- Police issue prohibition order against habitual offender for LS polls March 27, 2019
- Training programme held on Waste Management Rules & amendments March 27, 2019
- Villagers mark Chipko anniversary in jungle March 27, 2019