Fog likely to envelop plains today, Dry climate forecast for Doon
Moderate fog is likely to envelop several places in Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts in the early morning on Sunday, the regional meteorological department said. The weather officials further said that the trend of fog enshrouding some areas of the plain districts is likely to continue on Monday and Tuesday. The sky would be a mix of cloudy and clear on Sunday while the climate would remain dry across Uttarakhand on the day, said the Met officers.
In its forecast for Dehradun, the weather officers said that the climate would remain dry here on Sunday and the maximum and the minimum temperatures are likely hover around 25 degree Celsius and 7 degree Celsius on Sunday.
Mention worthy, the regional meteorological centre has issued a red alert for heavy to very heavy rain and snowfall especially in the places with height of 2,000 metre and above on February 6 and 7. The same weather is likely to prevail both in Kumaon and Garhwal regions on these days.
The State Met Centre has also given a yellow alert of heavy snowfall which is likely to occur at isolated places in the higher reaches located at 3,000 metre and above like Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts on February 6.
Sunday, 03 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019