Second one will be held soon
The district administration has conducted the first randomisation of EVMs to ensure a glitch-free Lok Sabha poll slated on April 11.
First randomisation of EVMs was conducted through the EVM management system software on 3462 ballot units, 2098 control units and 2559 VVPat machines . Through the process, EVM allocation has been streamlined.
For each Assembly segment under the Haridwar Lok Sabha constituency, 51% of the machines has been kept reserved . Through the software, EVMs can be tracked on the internet. During the randomisation, representatives of various political parties were present.
The district election officer Deepak Rawat directed the officials to complete the process of second randomisation of the EVMs at the earliest.
During the activity, the additional district magistrate B K Mishra , executive engineer Ramji Lal, assistant engineer Anant Saini and district science information officer Mahavir Rawat were present. Besides, Dharampal Singh from Congress, Munrika Yadav from CPI (M), Avinash Kumar from BSP and Naresh Jaiswal from BJP were present among others.
Thursday, 21 March 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- A visual treat April 21, 2019
- Loose talk on women to cost cricketers Pandya, Rahul Rs 20 lakh each April 21, 2019
- Want to do negative roles too: Ishita Dutta April 21, 2019
- Festival of democracy must not be vipassana April 21, 2019
- Abhinandan shifted out of Srinagar over Jaish threat April 21, 2019