First Mayor of Rishikesh administered oath of office
Mayor Anita Mamgain administers the oath of office to councilors in presence of CM
In addition to attending the oath-taking ceremony of BJP candidates elected mayors of Dehradun and Haldwani, the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat also attended the oath-taking ceremony of the newly elected mayor of Rishikesh, Anita Mamgain who is also from the BJP.
Rawat congratulated the first mayor of Rishikesh and the elected councilors after the oath-taking ceremony.
Dehradun District Magistrate SA Murugesan administered the oath of office and secrecy to the newly elected mayor of Rishikesh Anita Mamgain.
Later, the mayor administered the oath of office and secrecy to all the ward councilors.
Uttarakhand Urban Development Minister Madan Kaushik, Haridwar MP Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, BJP state president Ajay Bhatt and other leaders were also among those present on the occasion. Read more posts…
Monday, 03 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019