First Mayor of Rishikesh administered oath of office
Mayor Anita Mamgain administers the oath of office to councilors in presence of CM
In addition to attending the oath-taking ceremony of BJP candidates elected mayors of Dehradun and Haldwani, the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat also attended the oath-taking ceremony of the newly elected mayor of Rishikesh, Anita Mamgain who is also from the BJP.
Rawat congratulated the first mayor of Rishikesh and the elected councilors after the oath-taking ceremony.
Dehradun District Magistrate SA Murugesan administered the oath of office and secrecy to the newly elected mayor of Rishikesh Anita Mamgain.
Later, the mayor administered the oath of office and secrecy to all the ward councilors.
Uttarakhand Urban Development Minister Madan Kaushik, Haridwar MP Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, BJP state president Ajay Bhatt and other leaders were also among those present on the occasion. Read more posts…
Monday, 03 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- Will trim GST for masses: PM December 19, 2018
- Won’t let Modi sleep till farm loan waived: Rahul December 19, 2018
- Cable TV to cost you more from Dec 29 December 19, 2018
- ACS appears before HC single bench December 19, 2018
- Changes in UP ZA Act against spirit of U’khand formation: Harish Rawat December 19, 2018