First Mayor of Rishikesh administered oath of office
Mayor Anita Mamgain administers the oath of office to councilors in presence of CM
In addition to attending the oath-taking ceremony of BJP candidates elected mayors of Dehradun and Haldwani, the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat also attended the oath-taking ceremony of the newly elected mayor of Rishikesh, Anita Mamgain who is also from the BJP.
Rawat congratulated the first mayor of Rishikesh and the elected councilors after the oath-taking ceremony.
Dehradun District Magistrate SA Murugesan administered the oath of office and secrecy to the newly elected mayor of Rishikesh Anita Mamgain.
Later, the mayor administered the oath of office and secrecy to all the ward councilors.
Uttarakhand Urban Development Minister Madan Kaushik, Haridwar MP Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, BJP state president Ajay Bhatt and other leaders were also among those present on the occasion. Read more posts…
Monday, 03 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- BJP and Congress play attack game ahead of big battle February 18, 2019
- Bhumi’s intense work February 18, 2019
- Rajini not in ’19 race, roots for stable Govt February 18, 2019
- Pak-funded separatists off safety net February 18, 2019
- CRPF cautions against ‘fake posts’ on internet February 18, 2019