The newly elected president of Uttarakhand Radiological Technologists association, Mahesh Bhatt has demanded that the state government should make appointments on the vacant posts of radiological technologists and reconstitute the cadre. He was talking to the media persons shortly after being elected as president of the association on Friday. In the elections held during the annual convention of the association, Rajvir Singh was elected as general secretary while Mahendra Bhandari was elected as Treasurer. Pravin Agarwal and Basanti Negi were elected as secretary and women vice president. On all the posts the elections were held unanimously. The treasurer of the association, Mahendra Bhandari said that 81 posts of radiological technologists in the state are vacant at present. He said that since the radiological technologists are exposed to radiations, the government should provide, special allowance to them.
Saturday, 29 February 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Complete NH widening within four months: HC February 29, 2020
- Fill vacant posts: radiological technologists February 29, 2020
- CM launches development works worth Rs 116 crore in Champawat February 29, 2020
- U’khand to promote contract farming February 29, 2020
- Himalayan Knowledge Network workshop held in S & T congress February 29, 2020