F&D enters TV market with affordable Smart TV priced at Rs 49,990
F&D, one of the oldest players in audio Market, enters the TV segment, with its first 43inch ‘FLT–4302SHG’ SMART LED TV. Priced at 49,990/, the TV comes with introductory launch offer of 1+2 years extended warranty.
With a screen resolution of 1920*1080 and A+ Grade Panel that brings dynamic contrast ratio of above 310Nits, it creates an everlasting impact on the visual senses, the company claims.
Integrated with the 8Wx2 (16W) BOX speakers, the TV produce crystal-clear sound, enhancing the movie viewing and listening experiences, the company adds. The smart TV runs on Android Version 7.0 and comes with pre-installed applications like Netflix, HotStar etc. Powered by 1GB RAM and storage space up to 8GB, the TV stores multimedia data and files without the worry of external memory, the company further claims.
Saturday, 19 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019