The Vice President of Uttarakhand Congress, Surya Kant Dhasmana has said that the two day lockdown and sanitation drive should not be kept limited to Dehradun city. He said that the infection of novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) is not limited to Dehradun and cases are being reported from all parts of the state.
The Congress leader said that the state government should be concerned for the whole state but it appears that the state government is not interested to fight Covid-19 and is merely passing the time. He alleged that the state government in an attempt to hide the actual figures of Covid -19 is deliberately doing less number of tests. Raising a question mark on long delay in sample tests and huge backlogs in the testing facilities, the Congress leader expressed apprehension that the sample could get ruined by the long delay which would affect the result.
Sunday, 07 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- China sitting pretty September 23, 2020
- Minister Dhan Singh, Cong deputy leader, BJP MLA test positive for Covid September 23, 2020
- 11 deaths, 874 new Covid-19 cases in U’khand September 23, 2020
- Doctors withdraw OPD boycott call September 23, 2020
- About 1/3 of GDMC staff infected with Covid-19 September 23, 2020