Former chief minister and senior Congress leader Harish Rawat met the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat on Wednesday evening. The duo discussed rescue and relief works in the disaster affected areas of the state especially in Pithoragarh. The CM said that the disaster management machinery has been strengthened. An attempt is being made to minimise the response time in case of a disaster. After the recent disaster in Pithoragarh, rescue efforts were started swiftly and relief was provided to the affected people, said the CM. Receiving the suggestions of the former CM in this regard, the CM said that these will be considered seriously. Tehri MP Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah was also present on the occasion.
Thursday, 30 July 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020