Ex-CM admitted to hospital after complaining of dizziness
Former chief minister and senior Congress leader Harish Rawat was admitted in a private hospital here after complaining of unease. Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat visited the hospital to meet him. Reportedly, the doctors have diagnosed the problem to be vertigo and have advised him to rest.
The former chief minister reportedly fell sick late on Sunday night after which he was admitted to the Max hospital. He was reportedly complaining of heaviness and dizziness. The doctors in the hospital conducted various tests and found the results to be within the normal parameters. It is being stated that he is suffering from vertigo which leads to dizziness.
On learning about his condition various persons reached the hospital. The chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat along with the chief secretary Utpal Kumar Singh and Finance secretary Amit Singh Negi also reached the hospital. The chief minister enquired about the Congress leader’s health and wished him a swift recovery. Various public representatives and politicians also reached the hospital to enquire about Rawat’s condition. Later in the day, the former chief minister’s message was also shared on his Facebook page and Twitter handle. He has asked his well-wishers to not take the trouble of travelling to Dehradun to check his condition which the doctors have diagnosed. After taking rest for a couple of days, he will resume his regular activities in public service, stated Rawat, while also asking his well-wishers to not worry about him.
Tuesday, 08 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Ex-CM admitted to hospital after complaining of dizziness October 8, 2019
- Bhatt warns of strict action for violating party discipline October 8, 2019
- SP City starts probe into contradictions of claims made by accused & victim October 8, 2019
- Complaint filed against youth for editing & sharing clip of CM’s convocation speech October 8, 2019
- Political parties gearing up for crucial contest October 8, 2019