Actress Malaika Arora says everybody deserves a second chance in love, and that people should deal with that fact with an open mind.
The Bollywood dancing star kept her relationship with the much-younger actor Arjun Kapoor under wraps for long, before the duo gradually opened up.
“In India, for a woman to take a second chance in love is still a taboo,” she said and added, “A little more sensitivity is needed, as opposed to being harsh and callous and negative towards things. It is important to be inclusive. When I talk of second chances, I’m thinking of making the most of second chances. I think everybody should be given a second chance.”
Monday, 29 July 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Three men in a boat November 18, 2019
- AIMPLB seeks Ayodhya review November 18, 2019
- Badrinath shrine closed to the public for winters November 18, 2019
- CM unveils foundation for Smart City works costing 578.18 crore November 18, 2019
- Kotwali police issues Rs 60,000 challan November 18, 2019