Ensure timely completion of supply augmentation works: Chauhan
All works for water supply augmentation under the Dehradun Smart City project should be completed in a timely manner in coordination with the departments concerned while ensuring quality of the works. Further, the project should be executed in a manner which causes the least inconvenience to the general public. The Dehradun Smart City Limited (DSCL) chief executive officer Ranvir Singh Chauhan said this while inspecting the water augmentation project works as part of which the pipeline laying and water metering is to be implemented in the area.
During the inspection of pipeline crossing work near Araghar Chowk, the CEO stressed on ensuring timely completion of the works with focus on the quality. He further said that any repair work during the implementation should be done swiftly. Chuahan said that the work is being done with proper coordination with all the stakeholders and linear departments like irrigation department and traffic police among others.
The AGM (Civil) Ashok Negi and representatives from PMC and implementing agency were also present during the inspection.
Monday, 29 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Nation stands with PM to face challenges: CM June 29, 2020
- Covid-19 tally reaches 2,823 in U’khand June 29, 2020
- Sample testing gather momentum in U’khand June 29, 2020
- Utkrisht coaches to ply on Ramnagar-Chandigarh route June 29, 2020
- Precuations important while enjoying further relaxations, opine locals & traders June 29, 2020