Priests from Kolkata conducted special worship of goddess Durga at the Century Pulp and Paper Mill here on the occasion of Navmi on Monday. A khichdi feast was also organised on the occasion.
The local MLA Navin Dumka, former Cabinet Minister Harish Chandra Durgapal and a large number of devotees attended the programme. The chief operating officer of the mill, Jai Prakash Narain and senior advisor HD Bahuguna, expressing their views on the occasion, exhorting the gathering to make the most of their life by undertaking positive deeds. A large number of local residents, public representatives and others partook of the feast served on the occasion.
Tuesday, 08 October 2019 | PNS | Lalkuan
You might also like
- Growth sinks to 6-yr low at 4.5% November 30, 2019
- No more trees’ butchering, Uddhav stays November 30, 2019
- CM’s warning: Expedite departmental recruitment or face action November 30, 2019
- Security tightened for VP’s visit, police conduct full dress rehearsal November 30, 2019
- Naidu to pay homage to martyr in village today November 30, 2019