Duo making hemp seed soap receive Rs 10 lakh from CM
Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat presented a cheque for Rs 10 lakh from his discretionary fund to Namrata and Gaurav who are preparing various products from hemp in Kandwal village in Yamkeshwar block.
The amount has been given to enable them to purchase equipment.
Rawat said that architects by profession-Namrata and Gaurav have set an example for other youth by starting an enterprise for making hemp products in a village of Yamkeshwar.
Making such use of locally available resources can generate employment for the self and others.
The duo said that they used to live in Delhi and after much research, decided to make the hemp available in mountains as a means of employment.
Presently, they are making soap from hemp seed oil.
Monday, 18 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Kotwali police issues Rs 60,000 challan November 18, 2019
- Duo making hemp seed soap receive Rs 10 lakh from CM November 18, 2019
- Accused driver still absconding November 18, 2019
- Cong alleges mining mafias have political support November 18, 2019
- 674 students pass out from SRHU November 18, 2019