The rain activity which Uttarakhand has seen for the past many days during the winter is now on the wane. The state meteorological centre said that the climate across the state would remain generally dry for the next few days. The Met officers said that they are not in a position to say when there would be a wet climate again in the state. They further said that the sky would remain partly cloudy on Sunday though there is no possibility of rain anywhere in the state. Besides, the mercury would see an upward trend from now on.
In Dehradun, the sky would be mainly clear to partly cloudy on Sunday, though there is no possibility of rain on the day. The maximum and the minimum temperatures would be in the neighbourhood of 27 degree Celsius and 10 degree Celsius respectively, the Met officers said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Saturday were 26 degree Celsius and 9.4 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 28.6 degree Celsius and 10 degree Celsius at Pantnagar, 16.2 degree Celsius and 2.9 degree Celsius at Mukteshwar and 16.5 degree Celsius and 4.6 degree Celsius at New Tehri.
Sunday, 10 March 2019 | PNS | Dehraun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019