A drunkard allegedly killed his wife when she refused to give him money for liquor. The couple used to have frequent disputes on the issue of his liquor consumption. When the man was denied money by his wife, he beat her so brutally that she died on the spot. The police are searching for the absconding accused.
The Pathri police station in-charge Sukhpal Singh informed, “The body of a woman Santo Devi was found in her house at Sapera Basti on Wednesday morning. She was brutally attacked with a rod on her head which lead to her death on the spot. The body of the deceased has been sent for post mortem examination.”
The neighbours of Santo Devi said that her husband Ravi often picked up quarrels with her when he came home drunk.
On Tuesday night as well, he came about two hours past midnight and asked for money which the woman refused. As a result, he is believed to have hit her with a rod which led to her death. The search for the absconding accused is underway, said the police.
Thursday, 10 October 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Who Will Write My Capstone Paper for Me Personally? November 26, 2019
- Rash & drunken driving kills one, injures two November 26, 2019
- 25-year old dies in road accident on Ballupur flyover November 26, 2019
- RI home robbery- two more accused brought to Doon November 26, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election Moderate voter turnout of 47.48 percent reported. Chandra Pant of BJP, Anju Lunthi of Congress and Manoj Kumar Bhatt of SP are in frayed. November 26, 2019