In the latest turn of Maharashtra political events, dramatic twist in political drama. On Saturday Devendra Fadnavis took oath as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra second time while National Congress Party (NCP) leader Ajit Pawar took oath as the Deputy CM of the state.
Saturday, 23 November 2019 / PNS
You might also like
- Dramatic twist in Maha political game November 23, 2019
- Cong, NCP OK Uddhav as CM November 23, 2019
- Winter session of U’khand assembly to start from Dec’4 November 23, 2019
- State combining natural beauty & adventure to boost tourism: CM November 23, 2019
- HC directs DM to inspect alleged encroachment along Ganga in Rishikesh November 23, 2019