After a couple of warm and sunny days in Dehradun and elsewhere in the State, the weather took a turn in Dehradun and other parts of the State on Monday. The provisional State Capital Dehradun experienced cloudy skies post afternoon and spells of light rain accompanied by thunder. Similar conditions are likely to prevail on Tuesday. The State Meteorological Centre has forecast the likelihood of light snowfall and rainfall along with thunderstorm at isolated places of the state. Some places in the districts of Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag and Pithoragarh are forecast to experience such weather activity on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dry weather is likely to occur in the rest of the state on the same day.
Further, Dehradun is likely to experience thunderstorm development in some areas. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be 26 degree Celsius and 11 degree Celsius respectively on Tuesday.
Meanwhile on Monday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places of the state were 26.4 degree Celsius and 9.6 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 29 degree Celsius and 8.1 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 17.6 degree Celsius and 3.3 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 16.6 degree Celsius and six degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 12 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019