Veteran lyricist-screenwriter Javed Akhtar says he does not understand the agenda of Pakistan to sponsor terrorist activities in India. “I don’t understand what will they get out of it by constantly sponsoring terrorism. It’s an open truth that they support terrorist organisations but they are constantly denying it,” Akhtar said.
“This situation is actually being forced upon us (India). It was not our choice but if things go beyond control, then till when and how many times, should we be quiet about this? So, we have to react to it some day or the other. Repercussions of the current developments are really dangerous. We should ban terrorism. It’s an unfortunate thing,” he added.
Friday, 01 March 2019 | PNS
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019