Actor Bhumi Pednekar claims the reason she agreed to take up her role in the forthcoming film, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitaare, is because it needs guts to essay a part like this.
Bhumi, who plays the role of Kitty in the film, said, “The reason I did this film is because it needs guts to do a part like this. It is a very unconventional part for a mainstream Hindi film heroine and that’s what attracted me. It is raw, real, rebellious and honest.”
The film is slated for a digital release on September 18.
Monday, 07 September 2020 | Pioneer
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020