After recently assuming charge as the district magistrate of Udham Singh Nagar, Ranjana Rajguru chaired her first meeting to review measures being taken to stall the spread of Covid-19 in the district on Tuesday. Addressing the officials, she said that stopping the spread of the virus in the district is the top priority of the administration.
She said that the Covid-19 sampling in the district is less considering the population and needs to be stepped up. Seeking information about the control room, the DM said that every citizen must have information about the control room phone number. Special focus should be laid on what is required in the field and how to stop the spread of Covid-19. She further directed that the sub divisional magistrate concerned, local body and police officers along with NGO representatives should raise public awareness on the method of wearing a mask, need for wearing a mask, social distancing and usage of hand sanitiser. The chief medical officer was also directed to ensure completion of remaining tasks and update the sampling test data of the flu clinic.
Wednesday, 05 August 2020 | PNS | Rudrapur
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020