Udham Singh Nagar district magistrate Neeraj Khairwal chaired a meeting of the district level Udyog Mitra. Directing officials to take necessary measures from their level to encourage industries, he said that the district administration will also provide all basic facilities for industries so that other big industrial enterprises can also be established in the district. He told industrialists that regarding works being undertaken by State Infrastructure and Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited (SIIDCUL) in industrial estates, the SIIDCUL association committee should present a report on the work quality so that payment for the works can be made to the executing agency.
The DM also directed the corporation’s regional manager to ensure that street lights are installed within a month in places where they have not yet been installed in the SIIDCUL areas. From the security point of view, all industrial enterprises should install closed circuit television cameras in their areas. A patrolling unit is being formed which will soon start guarding the SIIDCUL industrial areas. He directed officials to ensure patrolling for stopping illegal parking of vehicles in industrial estates. In addition to district level officials, the KGCCI chairman Ashok Bansal and other representatives of the industrial fraternity also attended the meeting.
Saturday, 09 February 2019 | PNS | Rudrapur
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019