Actor Yami Gautam, who features in the forthcoming Ayushmann Khurrana-starrer Bala, opted out of promotional activity of the film during Diwali because she wanted to be with her family in Chandigarh to celebrate the festival.
“Diwali is family time for me ever since I was a little girl. Every year I like to dedicate these few days to my family, spend time being pampered by my parents and siblings, away from the hustle-bustle of the city. My hometown brightens up during the festive season and just being there with everyone makes me feel assured that home is never far away,” said Yami.
Tuesday, 29 October 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Sena fails to show numbers, Guv invites NCP November 12, 2019
- Grand Sita temple to be built at Falswadi in Pauri November 12, 2019
- Cong raises Gairsain as capital issue again November 12, 2019
- Ram Janmabhoomi judgement through the eyes of millennials November 12, 2019
- Three new sports added to Khel Mahakumbh this year November 12, 2019