Thursday, 08 March 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
Taking serious note of complaint received from Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission of alleged malpractices done by a private coaching during the examination, the Haridwar district magistrate Deepak Rawat raided the coaching centre located at Malviya Chowk under Gangnahar kotwali on Wednesday. In the Junior Engineer Examination of Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) held on November 5 last year, 66 out of total 252 candidates were selected from the coaching centre. DM Rawat seized relevant documents and questioned the centre’s operator besides some students about the alleged malpractice.
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020