Under the banner of District Cricket Association (DCA), District Cricket League is going to be held in the city from January 20. Around 68 teams would be participating in the competition in three divisions. According to the members of the association, the number of participating teams is twice than last year.
Interacting with the media persons during a press conference on Wednesday, Ninu Sehgal, chairperson of DCA said, “The objective of the competition is to refine the cricket talents of our district and to help them evolve into better players.
This is also a platform to help the players to have a better future. The competition would start on January 20 at the Rangers College Ground, Maharana Pratap Sports College Ground, CMI Ground and some others on different dates.
Around 68 teams from the district would be participating in the competition which is twice the number as compared to last year.”
He further said, “The competition is divided into three divisions. A division would have 16 teams while B division would have 20 teams and C division would have 32 teams respectively.
We hope it would be an immense success in honing the cricket talents of the district.”
Thursday, 17 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019