Regarding the problems faced by teenagers and giving them suggested solutions, the district administration organised a programme on Thursday ‘ek din betiyon ke naam.’ Presiding over the programme, the chief development officer Vineet Tomar invited the young girls to clear their doubts and gave them inputs on safety and health issues. These girls had come through Anganwadi workers from different regions of the district.
In the event organised by department of woman empowerment and child development in the district collectorate, the girls came forward with their problems and they were given solutions and suggestions. Sub inspector of Jwalapur police station helpline Meena Arya exhorted the teenagers to speak up against the domestic violence or any type of harassment. The girls who queried the most were given prizes by the officials.
Friday, 11 October 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Lasix 100 mg Discount Sales – Lloyd Farmacia Online – Accettiamo BTC November 24, 2019
- costo generico del Propecia | Comprare Propecia A Basso Costo Online November 24, 2019
- I Migliori Prezzi Di Erythromycin. Farmacia On Line Più Economica November 24, 2019
- Come Posso Ottenere Più Avapro November 24, 2019
- Pawar coup unsettles sena November 24, 2019