Dist Admin collects Rs 45 lakh on first day of property registration
On the first day of property registration in Dehradun since the implementation of lockdown in the State, the district administration collected about Rs 45 lakh revenue. According to the official sources, there are total five registrar offices and only five people are allowed in an office during the property registration including buyer, seller, an advocate and two witnesses. It is also important to apply online beforehand for the property registration and submit the required documents, as per the officials. If there is any error in application, the applicant will immediately be informed about it and only after this process the applicant will be called to the registrar office for further proceedings, informed the officials.
Talking about the property registration on Friday, Additional District Magistrate (finance/revenue) Bir Singh Budhiyal said that social distancing is being maintained while working in the registrar offices. He informed that total 34 properties were registered from which about Rs 45 lakh were collected as revenue on Friday.
Saturday, 09 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Over 2 lakh beneficiaries receive THR this month May 9, 2020
- Dist Admin collects Rs 45 lakh on first day of property registration May 9, 2020
- Doon varsity staff provides food to poor for 38 days May 9, 2020
- Uber offers free rides for medics in Doon May 9, 2020
- Living with the virus May 8, 2020