FRSLABS, a fintech start up has launched a digital KYC ( Know Your Customer) App- ‘ KYZO’ which used OCR and computer vision technology to digitize customer identification documents.
A communiqué from the company claims that for end consumers, KYZO provides a quick and easy way to scan and save their documents in their mobile devices. “The scanning and face capture technologies work offline without the need for internet connectivity. The data is encrypted and is totally safe to use,’’ the company claimed.
The CEO of company Shankar said, “KYC is an indispensable part opening a bank account, obtaining a SIM, renting a car, or boarding a delivery partner to your business.
However, current KYC processes are time consuming, overly intrusive
and full of friction. With KYZO, we aim to give customers and businesses a reliable method to on-board quickly and confidently.”
Sunday, 07 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- The way in which video games will help uou learn Speech November 17, 2019
- RCom chairman Anil Ambani, four directors resign November 17, 2019
- U’khand conducive for investments: Utpal Kumar Singh November 17, 2019
- SC verdict on Rafale: BJP workers demand apology from Rahul Gandhi November 17, 2019
- U’khand starts virtual classes for 1.90 lakh students November 17, 2019