FRSLABS, a fintech start up has launched a digital KYC ( Know Your Customer) App- ‘ KYZO’ which used OCR and computer vision technology to digitize customer identification documents.
A communiqué from the company claims that for end consumers, KYZO provides a quick and easy way to scan and save their documents in their mobile devices. “The scanning and face capture technologies work offline without the need for internet connectivity. The data is encrypted and is totally safe to use,’’ the company claimed.
The CEO of company Shankar said, “KYC is an indispensable part opening a bank account, obtaining a SIM, renting a car, or boarding a delivery partner to your business.
However, current KYC processes are time consuming, overly intrusive
and full of friction. With KYZO, we aim to give customers and businesses a reliable method to on-board quickly and confidently.”
Sunday, 07 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Mountain Medicine institute to come up at Rudraprayag July 7, 2019
- Murder accused in Vasu Yadav case claim being framed July 7, 2019
- Child labour case: UTU ,VC served notice July 7, 2019
- Kanwad fair: Haridwar DM appoints nodal officer July 7, 2019
- Two killed three injured in Pauri accident July 7, 2019