Actress Soha Ali Khan says, it is difficult to be blunt in today’s time. We celebrate freedom of expression and speech, but for the people, who do speak out, we don’t seem to have much tolerance. At least in case of social media, because when you say something, you end up offending a lot of people. Even at a verbal level, it could turn into violence. This is worrying.
There is this backlash of hatred and sometimes it just remains at a word level and sometimes it actually translates into violence, leading to people losing their employment and facing consequences. This is worrying so then one would think twice before being blunt which is sad,” actress added.
Thursday, 14 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Films over fame: Janhvi Kapoor March 19, 2019
- Pramod succeeds Parrikar as CM March 19, 2019
- New Fujifilm mirrorless digital camera now in India March 19, 2019
- Death of an icon March 19, 2019
- First-time voters sound excited about voting for the first time March 19, 2019