Actress Soha Ali Khan says, it is difficult to be blunt in today’s time. We celebrate freedom of expression and speech, but for the people, who do speak out, we don’t seem to have much tolerance. At least in case of social media, because when you say something, you end up offending a lot of people. Even at a verbal level, it could turn into violence. This is worrying.
There is this backlash of hatred and sometimes it just remains at a word level and sometimes it actually translates into violence, leading to people losing their employment and facing consequences. This is worrying so then one would think twice before being blunt which is sad,” actress added.
Thursday, 14 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- AIMPLB seeks Ayodhya review November 18, 2019
- Badrinath shrine closed to the public for winters November 18, 2019
- CM unveils foundation for Smart City works costing 578.18 crore November 18, 2019
- Kotwali police issues Rs 60,000 challan November 18, 2019
- Duo making hemp seed soap receive Rs 10 lakh from CM November 18, 2019