Actress Soha Ali Khan says, it is difficult to be blunt in today’s time. We celebrate freedom of expression and speech, but for the people, who do speak out, we don’t seem to have much tolerance. At least in case of social media, because when you say something, you end up offending a lot of people. Even at a verbal level, it could turn into violence. This is worrying.
There is this backlash of hatred and sometimes it just remains at a word level and sometimes it actually translates into violence, leading to people losing their employment and facing consequences. This is worrying so then one would think twice before being blunt which is sad,” actress added.
Thursday, 14 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019