Humans have sought relief from fear even though many have been fascinated by the eerie. People have for long delved into the afterlife mysteries and these mysteries have either been part of a folklore or hearsay. Though Indian authors have been a little conservative when it comes to horror, banker-turned-author Abhirup Dhar has come up with a book containing chilling and scary stories- ‘Hold That Breath’.
Whether it be creating silent terror for a bunch of friends or the impending tension in a dilapidated building, the author has created a horrific aura with finesse. Even though Dhar has selected the old-fashioned scenarios, he has made it tense with his subtle writing which is enough to affect the reader’s sleep.
Friday, 28 February 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Dhar brings horror to Hold That Breath February 28, 2020
- Kaushik convenes meeting with employees organisations February 28, 2020
- Candid Notes February 28, 2020
- Ganga among the top 10 cleanest rivers in the world- Shekhawat February 28, 2020
- Dehradun airport gets free Wi-Fi facility February 28, 2020