A Brazilian man living in an Ashram in Rishikesh committed suicide on Thursday. According to the police, the man was depressed due to relationship issues with his female friend.
The body of a foreigner was found hanging in a room on Thursday. Police said the body of 49-year old Brazilian, Leandra KP Barbe Petra was found hanging from a noose in his room. He had been staying in the room with his 34-year old female friend from the United Kingdom since March 17. He was reportedly under depression as his female friend was not communicating with him for some days. He also left a message for her before commiting suicide, said the police.
Friday, 05 June 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020