Submit six-point demands to CMO
In support of their various demands, the Asha workers held a protest outside the office of the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of Dehradun on Thursday. Led by President of the union of Asha workers, Shiva Dubey large number of Asha workers gathered at the office of CMO and staged a Dharna.
Addressing the agitators, Dubey said that health department is sitting overpayments of a survey of Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (MSBY), Dengue and Pulse polio programme. Similarly she alleged that payment of Directly Observed Treatment (DOTs) of TB has not been made from the year 2015 to the Asha workers. These basic health workers are agitated on the fact that the state government never makes onetime payment of their dues which creates problem to them.
The workers later handed over a memorandum mentioning their six demands to the CMO of Dehradun, Dr S P Agarwal. The CMO assured the delegation that all their demands would be looked into. Read more posts…
Friday, 28 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019