Submit six-point demands to CMO
In support of their various demands, the Asha workers held a protest outside the office of the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of Dehradun on Thursday. Led by President of the union of Asha workers, Shiva Dubey large number of Asha workers gathered at the office of CMO and staged a Dharna.
Addressing the agitators, Dubey said that health department is sitting overpayments of a survey of Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (MSBY), Dengue and Pulse polio programme. Similarly she alleged that payment of Directly Observed Treatment (DOTs) of TB has not been made from the year 2015 to the Asha workers. These basic health workers are agitated on the fact that the state government never makes onetime payment of their dues which creates problem to them.
The workers later handed over a memorandum mentioning their six demands to the CMO of Dehradun, Dr S P Agarwal. The CMO assured the delegation that all their demands would be looked into. Read more posts…
Friday, 28 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019