Friday, 09 March 2018 | PNS | DEHRADUN-
Dehradun police have arrested a person from Bahral, Himachal Pradesh on the charge of withdrawing Rs 51, 000 of a person by changing ATM card at an ATM centre in Premnagar. The accused has been identified as Harikant, hailing originally from Bihar. Complainant Virendra Singh Negi, resident of Premnagar has registered a complaint at Premnagar police station on August 5, 2017 and a case under sections 420/120b of IPC was registered against the accused. A police officer Mukesh Tyagi said that team had reviewed CCTV camera to identity the accused. Based on investigation report, police had arrested from Himachal Pradesh on Wednesday evening. The accused was sent to jail after being produced in the court on Thursday, he added.
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020