Various aspects of research were discussed on the third day of the national workshop on research methodology being held at Doon University here on Wednesday. Speaking on the occasion, Professor P K Chaubey of the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi said that collection of data is very important aspect of research and selection of proper mechanism for it is very essential.
He said that the research fellows should collect the primary and secondary data by use of proper method so that questions raised by the research are answered.
In the second session, Professor T P Singh of Punjab University elaborated on the various parameters of the qualitative research.
In the last session of the day Ashish Sinha informed about preparing tools for the questionnaire for primary data collection of research. He said that the questionnaire should be scientific.
The head of department of the school of management, H C Purohit, said that the objective of the workshop is to provide information to students about scientific methodology in the field of social science.
Thursday, 21 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Data collection important for research: Chaubey November 21, 2019
- MCD parking fee: citizens question validity November 21, 2019
- Rising sea threatens watery grave for Indian coastal cities November 20, 2019
- Criticism spurs V-P to order review of marshals’ uniform November 20, 2019
- JNU protesters booked for rioting; students demand no legal action November 20, 2019