The Uttarakhand Congress has said that it appears that the Covid-19 has entered the level of community spread. The party accused the state government for surrendering before the disease. On Wednesday a delegation of Uttarakhand Congress met the health secretary Amit Negi and apprised him about what they claimed as the pathetic condition of state health services. The Vice President of state Congress Surya Kant Dhasmana told the secretary that the contagion is becoming out of control and the government appears in surrender mode before the disease. He said that disease has made its presence in the office of Chief Minister and Raj Bhawan. Dhasmana also raised the issue of the death of pregnant women in Gairsain and Almora recently and demanded that strict action should be taken against those responsible for such incidents. A memorandum was also handed over to the secretary by the delegation. Former MLA from Tehri Vikram Singh Negi was also part of the delegation.
Thursday, 27 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020