Conscious irony depicted by Sarika in her upcoming book
The world has come a long way from the superstitions which used to consider women as a fallible object. However, despite changes, this so-called modernity has not helped in bettering their status and this conscious irony has been depicted by Sarika Singh in her upcoming book “The Muffin and The Little Girl”.
A journalist by qualification and an artist by passion, Singh has established her class through her multiple crafts. Her introduction to the art world came in the form of an actress as she is an avid theatre artist. Her proficiency in writing has helped her to be an à la mode, as she is well versed in prose and poetry. A firm believer in the basic emotions of a human being which shape the personality of the people, the assiduous thought-process are quite evident in the works of Sarika irrespective of language and genre.
Monday, 08 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Conscious irony depicted by Sarika in her upcoming book July 8, 2019
- India beat Sri Lanka by 7 wickets July 7, 2019
- Pink City is now UNESCO World Heritage July 7, 2019
- Resignations perch HDK Govt on edge July 7, 2019
- State administration to tighten noose on liquor overpricing July 7, 2019