After the end of ongoing Panchayati Raj elections in the state, the senior Congress party leaders of Uttarakhand would head towards Haryana to campaign in favour of party candidates in the upcoming assembly elections. The General secretary of Organisation of the Uttarakhand Congress, Vijay Saraswat said that the former chief minister and general secretary of All India Congress Committee (AICC), Harish Rawat, the Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) President Pritam Singh, leader of opposition in state assembly Indira Hridayesh and other Congress leaders of Uttarakhand would head to Haryana for campaigning. Meanwhile the party has appointed Kedarnath MLA, Manoj Rawat as observer of Dahisar assembly segment of Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Saraswat said that many other Congress leaders like Surveer Singh Sajwan, S P Singh Engineer, Tilak Raj Behed, Lalit Pharswan and others would soon leave for Haryana to assist the party in election campaign.
Sunday, 13 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Sunidhi Chauhan on her song ‘Maskhari’ in ‘Dil Bechara’ August 6, 2020
- Leaders across party lines hail Mandir, bhoomi pujan August 6, 2020
- CBI to probe Sushant’s death, ED summons Rhea on Friday August 6, 2020
- Foundation laid to realise dream August 6, 2020
- Years of struggle have brought solace to multitudes: CM August 6, 2020