Cong playing politics instead of acknowledging mistake: BJP
The Bharatiya Janata Party has accused the Congress of playing politics even amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Stating this, the BJP State vice president Devendra Bhasin criticised the dharna staged by Congress against the case lodged against its party leader Tilak Raj Behad for violating the lockdown rules.
In a statement issued to the media, Bhasin said that the case lodged against Congress leader Behad is for violating the lockdown rules. “At a time when all people are struggling against COVID-19 with the Central and State governments putting in all effort, the Congress is trying to create problems instead of cooperating. The lives of people seem to be worthless for Congress leaders for whom only politics is important. The case was lodged against Behad because he and his friends had violated the lockdown rules. The Congress should acknowledge its mistake in this episode. However, contrary to this the Congress staged a demonstration and protested in an effort to hide its mistake. The Congress is trying to dilute the fight against COVID-19, which is deplorable,” said Bhasin.
Sunday, 10 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Guv to discuss issues of women entrepreneurs with CM May 10, 2020
- Cong playing politics instead of acknowledging mistake: BJP May 10, 2020
- Cong protests case against Tilak Raj Behad May 10, 2020
- CM Relief Fund continues to receive contributions May 10, 2020
- We’ve to learn to live with virus: Govt May 9, 2020