Cognizance, IIT Roorkee, conducted Uttarakhand Talent Search Examination (UTSE) with collaboration of Uttarakhand Science Education and Research Centre (USERC) in 14 schools of Uttarakhand with the theme ‘Unwinding Chaos’, a small change in initial condition can bring huge changes to the surrounding. Cognizance is the biggest technical fest of IIT in North India, the organisers claimed.
It was conducted in seven schools of Roorkee and seven others of Dehradun and over 5000 students from ABN school, Anand Swaroop Arya Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Army Public School- no. 1, Chandra Shekhar Public School, KVIIP, KV ONGC, KV NO-2, KV FRI, KV IMA, Doon Public School and Siddhartha Public School participated in the examination.
The aim of the examination was to identify young talents and boost their skills, the organisers further said.
Tuesday, 05 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- DMK gives Congress 10 seats in TN, Puducherry February 21, 2019
- MBS backs India’s war on terror February 21, 2019
- Speaker forms committee on District Level Development Authority February 21, 2019
- Waste to energy policy ready for waste management: Min February 21, 2019
- Roads, health services in pathetic condition: Indira Hridayesh February 21, 2019