Cognizance, IIT Roorkee, conducted Uttarakhand Talent Search Examination (UTSE) with collaboration of Uttarakhand Science Education and Research Centre (USERC) in 14 schools of Uttarakhand with the theme ‘Unwinding Chaos’, a small change in initial condition can bring huge changes to the surrounding. Cognizance is the biggest technical fest of IIT in North India, the organisers claimed.
It was conducted in seven schools of Roorkee and seven others of Dehradun and over 5000 students from ABN school, Anand Swaroop Arya Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Army Public School- no. 1, Chandra Shekhar Public School, KVIIP, KV ONGC, KV NO-2, KV FRI, KV IMA, Doon Public School and Siddhartha Public School participated in the examination.
The aim of the examination was to identify young talents and boost their skills, the organisers further said.
Tuesday, 05 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019
- Issue show-cause notice to polluting factories, HC directs UEPPCB June 14, 2019
- Waste segregation, decentralised composting to start in all Govt colonies June 14, 2019