Tuesday, 13 March 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
Anand Singh Bisht, father of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, was admitted at Himalyan Hospital Jollygrant on Monday. Confirming this, the PRO of the hospital, Anoop Rawat, said that Bisht was admitted to the ICU of the hospital after he complained of dehydration following loose motion.
A team of doctors is examining Bisht who was brought to the hospital from Panchur village of Pauri district, he added.
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020